The Adam Dataset or ( Analysis data model) states what the key guidelines are in the relation to the creation of data and metadata. This is essential to ensure that guidelines are followed. The Key principles of the Adam Dataset are
- To provide fully transparent and unambiguous information
- To provide trackability between the source of data and the analysis data
- Must be accompanied by meta data
- must be readily usable by common software tools
- must be ready to be analysed
We would recommend visiting Formedix for any clinical trial queries or business needs as they have years of experience and plenty of knowledge about the field and how different strategies can be implemented to improve your overall data management and to abide by ever changing guidelines.
Clinical Trials – Data Management
Within any clinical trials , data management is a crucial part in what is being done day to day by the researchers. However many researchers and organisations alike fail to fully enhance their data management capability. Often systems are old and outdated and the management of data and analysis may be time consuming and ineffective due to the sheer volumes of data. This is why we would recommend considering outsourcing data management services. Data management services are available in a number of different forms. Clinical Data Management is an essential stage in clinical research and provides people with reliable information. Clinical data management is steadily growing and expected to become a standard practice research based entity.
Advantages To Clinical Data Management Support
Overall there a variety of different advantages that can be linked to outsourcing clinical data management systems
- Using a company as a mentor/data manager means that the data will be kept safe and secure and will follow strict Adam Dataset guidelines as well as meet data compliance laws. This removes the hassle of employees having to perform these tasks and allows them to focus on the research aspect of the trials taking place.
- Online training and management of data can be offered by certain companies offering data management support. This can help up skill our staff whilst keeping costs low
- Business processes and internal processes can be analysed in order to improve overall efficiency and feedback provided by the organisation supplying support. This is an excellent way to improve overall quality and standards as reviews and analysis can find small flaws that could have a big affect on costs or the way certain roles are performed within the company
- An additional advantage of using support from another company is that professional costs can be reduced , overall edc setup costs can be reduced and study setup time can be reduced.